Why Byte is better.
Comprehensive doctor directed care and FDA cleared technology for faster results and a lifetime guarantee. Yeah, we’re changing the game.
Byte’s Expert Dental Network has over 200 licensed doctors, dentists, and orthodontists throughout the United States, who partner to oversee your treatment from start to finish. We only accept customers who are great candidates for teledentistry and can safely use Byte for improving their smile.
Our exclusive HyperByte® aligner seating technology is FDA cleared to safely straighten your teeth in up to half the time of most other options out there. This comes with each treatment, improves the accuracy of teeth movement, and even reduces discomfort when switching trays.
- Seats your aligners consistently, allowing you to progress through treatment quickly.
- Cuts treatment time in half when used daily.
- Reduces potential discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment. *
- 5-minute wear time per day (10-minute for At-Night aligners), from the comfort of your home.
More about HyperByte
A few shades brighter with BrightByte™. We figure, if you’re going to be wearing aligners for 20 hours a day, you might as well get more out of it. Careful, results can be amazingly bright. Use those Insta filters responsibly. (1-month supply included free with your treatment)
- No need to soak or rinse aligners. Just pop them in and go.
- Whitens teeth with no tooth sensitivity.
- Freshens breath while killing 99.999% of the bacteria that produces bad breath & tooth decay.
Retainers will keep your newly straightened teeth in their place. It’s a smart way to protect your investment in the perfect smile.
- Designed for 6 month wear.
- Stops teeth from shifting back to their original position.
- Easy to use. Wear your retainers only at night.
- The Byte subscription program automatically ships a new retainer every six months to make it easy.
Did you know?
100% approval with BytePay™, you’ll never be turned down. LEARN MORE
You get a HyperByte, and you get a HyperByte! Included in every treatment plan.
Our network of licensed dentists and orthodontists who oversee each treatment case personally.