Kerry Washington Smile Social Media Giveaway
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this giveaway, entrants must be U.S. residents.
- Employees of Byte or of KW Inc. and immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Business accounts, including influencers (and their immediate family) who already have a working relationship with Byte are ineligible.
How to Enter
Entry online, by hashtag #byteme2020:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person.
- To enter, use #byteme2020 and also tag Byte (Instagram: @byteofficial, Tiktok: @_byteofficial, Twitter: @talktobyte, LinkedIn: @byteofficial) to submit your entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant their entry does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Byte in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Byte reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify, untag, or hide any entry.
- The giveaway starts on December 29, 2020, at 12:00am PST and all entries must be received by Byte by 11:59 p.m. PST on January 4, 2020. Byte is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On January 5, 2020, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a free Byte aligner treatment with a Byte Protection Plan™ included [Max value = the value of an authorized At-night Aligners plan combined with a Byte Protection Plan™].
- Each winner will be notified via private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Byte at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Byte. If a winner is a minor, then the winner's parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Byte reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except in the case(s) of (i) a winner not being approved as a candidate for Byte aligner treatment or (ii) at the sole discretion of Byte. Byte has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Byte is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Byte is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Byte has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- In the case of a winner not being approved as a candidate for Byte aligner treatment, the winner will have the option to accept a $3,000 credit for the dental care of the winner's choice. This prize will be payable only to a licensed dental institution in the United States for treatment for the winning individual and will not be paid as a cash prize.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete giveaway rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Byte at Kerry Washington Smile Social Media Giveaway
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Byte accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Byte cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or giveaway information. Byte is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this giveaway and/or the use of short-code.
- Byte reserves the right to make rules and giveaway changes, and change the aforementioned giveaway dates.
- By entering this giveaway, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Byte, and the respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this giveaway.
- All entrants grant both Byte and KW Inc. rights to utilize their names, likeness, and content (including photos or videos) attached to their contest entry, in future marketing campaigns.
- Any third party platforms used to submit an entry (collectively, "Social Media") are not affiliated with Byte nor this giveaway. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Social Media.